Our suite of services provides the essential approach and methodology necessary to develop socially responsible and sustainable brands.
FOCUS AREAS FOR COLLABORATION:
- Process & workflow auditing:
Create operational efficiency and improve collaboration and innovation.
- Gap analysis & needs assessment:
Prioritize your investments to assure a greater return on social capital value.
- Leadership development & training:
Empathize, inspire, motivate, and unite organizational actors and stakeholders.
- Culture & values alignment analysis:
Align needs and values to improve perception, reputation, while reducing entropy.
- Behavioral change & collective action:
Influence positive shifts in collective perception and social behavior.
- Design thinking & systems integration:
Implement human-centered design to your business strategy and activities.
- Neurographics & persona development:
Measure the psychological stimulators and motivators of your stakeholders.
- Organizational design & development:
Maximize your investment in human capital and increase productivity.
- Brand building & go-to-market strategy:
Develop strategies for business stability and create a sustainable brand culture.
- Stakeholder communications planning:
Impact key stages of decision making to shorten time lag to desired outcomes.
- Socially responsible media management:
Assure media partners and providers share and support your brand values.
- Social media & marketing governance:
Strengthen high value relationships to improve loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
- Transformation & predictive modeling:
Identify and project how various activities will impact brand stakeholders.
- Impact measurement frameworks:
Monitor and quantify impact investment return to maintain a positive trajectory.
- Intelligent augmentation analytics:
Understand the psychological causations behind the behavioral effects.
“Burnham is certainly one of the most knowledgeable online media professionals in the industry. We've enjoyed nearly a decade of working together and look forward to many more.”
Ron Fierman, President, Digital Pulp