Our suite of services provides the essential approach and methodology necessary to develop socially responsible and sustainable brands.
FOCUS AREAS FOR COLLABORATION:
- Process & workflow auditing:
Create operational efficiency and improve collaboration and innovation.
- Gap analysis & needs assessment:
Prioritize your investments to assure a greater return on social capital value.
- Leadership development & training:
Empathize, inspire, motivate, and unite organizational actors and stakeholders.
- Culture & values alignment analysis:
Align needs and values to improve perception, reputation, while reducing entropy.
- Behavioral change & collective action:
Influence positive shifts in collective perception and social behavior.
- Design thinking & systems integration:
Implement human-centered design to your business strategy and activities.
- Neurographics & persona development:
Measure the psychological stimulators and motivators of your stakeholders.
- Organizational design & development:
Maximize your investment in human capital and increase productivity.
- Brand building & go-to-market strategy:
Develop strategies for business stability and create a sustainable brand culture.
- Stakeholder communications planning:
Impact key stages of decision making to shorten time lag to desired outcomes.
- Socially responsible media management:
Assure media partners and providers share and support your brand values.
- Social media & marketing governance:
Strengthen high value relationships to improve loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
- Transformation & predictive modeling:
Identify and project how various activities will impact brand stakeholders.
- Impact measurement frameworks:
Monitor and quantify impact investment return to maintain a positive trajectory.
- Intelligent augmentation analytics:
Understand the psychological causations behind the behavioral effects.
“Burnham Marketing provided an extensive audit of our digital division and determined how we could improve our process and work flow for managing digital media. Their consultation provided us with the necessary direction to refine our digital operations to become more efficient and profitable.”
Steve Farella, Chairman & CEO, TargetCast