Our suite of services provides the essential approach and methodology necessary to develop socially responsible and sustainable brands.
FOCUS AREAS FOR COLLABORATION:
- Process & workflow auditing:
Create operational efficiency and improve collaboration and innovation.
- Gap analysis & needs assessment:
Prioritize your investments to assure a greater return on social capital value.
- Leadership development & training:
Empathize, inspire, motivate, and unite organizational actors and stakeholders.
- Culture & values alignment analysis:
Align needs and values to improve perception, reputation, while reducing entropy.
- Behavioral change & collective action:
Influence positive shifts in collective perception and social behavior.
- Design thinking & systems integration:
Implement human-centered design to your business strategy and activities.
- Neurographics & persona development:
Measure the psychological stimulators and motivators of your stakeholders.
- Organizational design & development:
Maximize your investment in human capital and increase productivity.
- Brand building & go-to-market strategy:
Develop strategies for business stability and create a sustainable brand culture.
- Stakeholder communications planning:
Impact key stages of decision making to shorten time lag to desired outcomes.
- Socially responsible media management:
Assure media partners and providers share and support your brand values.
- Social media & marketing governance:
Strengthen high value relationships to improve loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
- Transformation & predictive modeling:
Identify and project how various activities will impact brand stakeholders.
- Impact measurement frameworks:
Monitor and quantify impact investment return to maintain a positive trajectory.
- Intelligent augmentation analytics:
Understand the psychological causations behind the behavioral effects.
“Burnham Marketing provided an excellent foundation in agency terminology and processes. Burnham led an interactive and methodical training session- covering title recognition, planning/buying process and appealing metrics to their clients. Burnham's interactive approach led to dialogue and brainstorming on best practices and tips for our whole team to consider when meeting with an agency. It was important for our sales team to understand what we do not have control over and identify those things we do have control over and focus on making them better. Since, our success rates have gone up and we have built many lasting relationships with agency folks.”
John Roswech, President, Jingle Networks